Madison Marathon Expo & Packet Pickup
Dates & Times:
Friday, May 27 4-7 pm
Saturday, May 28 9 am-5 pm
Packet Pickup is closed after 5pm on Saturday.
There is no packet pickup outside of expo hours (unless you have pre-purchased this option). We do not mail packets.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
One John Nolen Drive Madison, WI 53703
Click here for Monona Terrace Parking information.
The Madison Marathon Expo & Packet Pickup is free and open to the public!
Expo & Packet Pickup Includes:
• Bib number
• Timing chip (on the back of your bib)
• Safety pins
• Goody bag
• Participant shirt
• A chance to win prizes!
• Race changes or transfers (with an additional fee)
• Official Merchandise for purchase
• Expo vendors
How to pick up your packet:
• Check your bib # (usually available a week or so before the race)
• Bring your bib # and a valid ID
Tip: If you prefer not to wait in line, avoid the start & close hours of the expo.
If you are not able to make it to the expo, someone else may pick up your packet for you with a copy of your drivers license (digital or paper).
Will Call Packet Pick-Up
New! While there is no general race day packet pick-up, if you cannot attend any of the scheduled packet pick-ups or have anyone who can pick up for you, then, for an additional convenience fee per person, we will have your packet waiting for you at our information tent on race day.
Rules are as follows:
• Available for the first 100 participants only.
• You must have your late packet pickup fee paid and confirmed by race management by May 20, 2016.
• You must pick up for yourself. No 3rd party pickups.
• Shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
• Absolutely no race changes or transfers on race day.
• No refunds if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo during regular hours.
• Race Day Packet Pickup will be only be available during the hours of 6:30-7:30PM on Saturday (Twilight 5K, 10K and Conquer the Capital Challenge runners) or 5:30AM-6:30AM on Sunday (Half Marathon runners).
Please note that if everyone comes at the last minute, you may be waiting in a line and miss the start of the race. Try to arrive early.
You may add this option is available to your existing race registration by following the instructions here.
2016 Exhibitor Information
Blue River Chiropractic
BMO Harris Bank Madison Mini-Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K presented by UW Health
Boom Boom Triathlon
Community First Fox Cities Marathon
Endurance House Middleton
Fleet Feet Madison & Sun Prairie
HB Tune Cell Cases & More
Kitchen Craft Cookware
National Running Center
Race Day Events
Summerfest Rock 'n Sole Run presented by BMO Harris Bank
Tri 4 Schools
UW Health Sports Medicine