Madison Marathon Expo & Packet Pickup
Dates & Times:
Friday, May 27 4-7 pm
Saturday, May 28 9 am-5 pm
Packet Pickup is closed after 5pm on Saturday.
There is no Sunday packet pickup (unless you have pre-purchased this option). We do not mail packets.
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
One John Nolen Drive Madison, WI 53703
Click here for Monona Terrace Parking information.
The Madison Marathon Expo & Packet Pickup is free and open to the public!
Expo & Packet Pickup Includes:
• Bib number
• Timing chip (on the back of your bib)
• Safety pins
• Goody bag
• Participant shirt
• Race changes or transfers
• Official Merchandise for purchase
• Expo vendors
How to pick up your packet:
• Check your bib # (usually available a week or so before the race)
• Bring your bib # and a valid ID
Tip: If you prefer not to wait in line, try to avoid the open & start hours of the expo.
If you are not able to make it to the expo, someone else may pick up your packet for you with a copy of your drivers license (digital or paper).
Will Call Packet Pick-Up
New! While there is no general race day packet pick-up, if you cannot attend any of the scheduled packet pick-ups or have anyone who can pick up for you, then, for a $30 convenience fee per person, we will have your packet waiting for you at our information tent on race day.
Rules are as follows:
• Available for the first 100 participants only.
• Race Day Packet Pickup will be only be available during the hours of 5:30AM-6:30AM on Sunday.
Please note that if everyone comes at 6:30, you may be waiting in a line and miss the start of the race.
• You must have your $30 paid and confirmed by race management by May 20, 2016.
• You must pick up for yourself. No 3rd party pickups.
• Shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
• Absolutely no race changes or transfers on race day.
• No refunds if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo during regular hours.
You may add this option is available to your existing race registration by following the instructions here.